Friday, October 21, 2005

A Word From Our Sponsor

(...who, aside from Blogger, would be me:-)

Because of an unusually high degree of nutsiness at the moment, I have no idea whether or not I'll be able to post over the next five days or so, or how often even if I can. I don't want to fall behind on the "Real Time" Update, so that will be a priority. As for everything else, I'm not sure. I'll do my best.

Also, it's hard for me to figure out at times how many comments are auto generated versus how many are from actual humans, but I appreciate everything (even that guy in Alaska who flipped out the time I put up a DNC mailing over the war in Iraq). I am particularly grateful to the people who say they'll bookmark the site and come back. Also, for anyone who asks, "Can I tell a friend about this site or add you to my blogroll?," the answer, always, is an unconditional YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!

I'm sure you're aware of the wonderful sites listed under "What Doomsy Reads." If not, please give them a try if it turns out that I'm absent for a time.

Thanks for everything.

No comments: